Please encourage your students to apply for an internship at The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
The application is now live for the Fall 2015 Internship Term at The Kennedy Center. With over 30 positions offered across a wide array of departments, we are sure that you will find the right fit for you.
- Programming (Dance Programming, Jazz Programming, International Programming, Performing Arts for Everyone)
- Washington National Opera (Artistic Administration, Production, Costume Design, Properties)
- Production Management
- Fundraising (Individual Giving, Corporate & Foundation Relations, Special Events, Volunteer Management)
- Marketing (Press, Advertising, Graphic Design, Strategy)
- Education (Community & National Partnerships, Theater for Young Audiences, Research and Evaluation, Changing Education through the Arts, and Explore the Arts)
- IT (Electronic Media Department)
- Institutional Affairs
- National Symphony Orchestra (Artistic Administration, Operational Administration, and Education)
For a full list of internship descriptions, eligibility requirements and to access the application, please visit www.kennedy-center.org/education/internships/
Fall applications are due July 10,, 2015.
Questions? Email email@example.com.