Region 5 wants to ensure a safe and healthy festival for all participants. Please consider taking the following precautions to protect yourself and others as we gather together in Des Moines:
Before the Festival
- Get vaccinated and/or boosted against COVID-19 and the Flu
Click here to find a vaccine near you
- Take a COVID-19 test before traveling to the festival
Participants who test positive should not travel to Des Moines.
- Bring face masks and additional COVID tests with you to the festival
At the Festival
- We encourage the use of face masks at all in-person festival events
A limited supply of face masks will be available at the festival, however we encourage you to bring you own.
- Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer if handwashing is not available
- Please wear a face mask if you have any symptoms of illness
- Take a COVID-19 test if you begin to have any symptoms of COVID-19
- IF YOU BECOME ILL (COVID-19, FLU, etc.) WHILE AT THE FESTIVAL:
- Do NOT attend any festival in-person events.
- Isolate as much as possible. If you absolutely must come into contact with others, wear a face mask.
- Please email the coordinator of any events you are scheduled to participate in. Your event coordinator will provide guidance on how to handle your participation in that event.